To our Valued West Central Customers:
At this challenging time, we are already seeing the qualities that make living here in West Central Texas special. People are stepping up to support each other and looking beyond themselves as they serve others. The communities we serve are strong, and together we’ll all get through this challenging and unprecedented situation. At West Central, our top priorities right now are:
- Protecting the health of our customers and employees.
- Ensuring that our network and services meet your increased needs.
- Supporting our community and country’s efforts to mitigate the impact of the outbreak.
Our business offices are currently closed to walk-in traffic (to protect employees and customers). We are actively serving customers though our drive-thru windows or front doors that are blocked to maintain social distancing. We can also take care of your needs via the following:
- com via chat
- West Central Wireless facebook page.
Our customer service teams are now working from home. Please be patient as they transition and we apologize in advance for background noises or response time delays as both our staff and their families adjust to this new service model.
This outbreak is impacting individuals, families and businesses in real ways. Here are the steps we are taking at this time to help:
- For those facing financial hardship due to COVID19 related causes, we will not be charging late payment fees or cutting off service.
- For all of our customers, we have doubled your data allotments (home area).
- If you need service, we have several free hotspots around many of our offices that can be accessed.
- And we are working with local schools to collectively serve our community.
Please know that all of us at West Central are committed to meeting your needs and the needs of our community. Our network is strong, our Internet and phone services are built to be reliable during times like this, and our team is skilled and capable. Despite these challenging times, we're confident in our ability to serve you.
We’re honored that you trust us with your business, and we will do all we can to continue to earn that trust during this time. Our communities, our country, and our world are resilient places. Together, we’ll see our way through this situation.
Mike Higgins, Jr.
West Central Wireless