New Voicemail Changes
As WCW aims to create an excellent cellular experience for you, we’ve added a new voicemail system for your voicemail needs!
The new voicemail system is active now.
The new voicemail system gives you all the features you had before, plus, this new system offers additional conveniences of sending your voicemail messages to your email and online access to your voicemail box. Messages to email and online account access may be an additional fee of $1.99 per month. To add these services please contact our office.
HOW TO INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Set Up Your Voice Mail From Your Cell Phone: Set up is easy and only takes a few minutes.
- Dial the temporary set up line 325.763.2000 from your cell phone and follow the prompts to set up your voicemail.
2. Check Your Voice Mail From Your Cell Phone.
- Dial 325.763.2000 from your cell phone or press and hold down the 1 key and follow the prompts to retrieve your messages.
3. Check Your Voice Mail By Logging Into The Web Portal:
- Username: Your 10 digit cell number
- Password: 0000
- Change your password after first login by going to settings > general > enter password changes > save
If there are any questions about the setup process or to add the enhanced features, please feel free to contact our Customer Care Department by phone at 1.800.695.9016, Monday thru Friday from 7:30am to 7:00pm and Saturdays from 9:00am to 1:00pm or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would also love to see you in person at any of our store locations.
Thank you for being a WCW customer, we appreciate your business and value you as a customer!
Existing Messages and Greetings Information:
Messages and greetings in the existing voicemail system can be accessed by calling 325.763.7000 from your cell phone until September 30th, 2012. On October 1, 2012 all messages and greetings left in the existing voicemail box will be deleted and no longer available. For help retrieving any information from the existing voicemail box to a saved file, and for the temporary access line number, email email@example.com or contact our office.